Website The Block
The Block is a Community Entertainment Center for Fun!
The Floor Staff is responsible for providing an excellent guest experience by being knowledgeable and helpful, while guest are visiting The Block. The Floor Staff also ensures safety of all guests by enforcing the rules and regulations of The Block.
Essential Job Functions:
- Greet guests with an enthusiastic smile.
- Provide information to customers on the rules of The Block.
- Keep the facility free of litter.
- Maintain a clean and orderly facility by removing any spills or trash.
- Help guests with skates, trampoline socks, drinks, or other items.
- Always maintain a high standard of customer service.
- Report any accidents or injuries to management.
- Assist in providing a safe environment by enforcing safety rules and regulations.
- Assist in maintaining the safety of equipment by inspecting and performing maintenance as needed.
- Assist in maintaining the safety of facility by performing inspections as needed.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Must be at least 16 years of age.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time on concrete surfaces.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment with high volume of guests
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Outgoing personality with a lot of energy
- Monitor and follow the instructions of the shift manager, general manager and/or owner.
- Basic computer skill for guest check out.
- Average pay scale for the Floor Staff position is between $10-$13 per hour based on work experience.